Customer Experience Agent - (LTVplus)
We are completely remote. You choose your favorite spot to work and help customers every day. It’s all up to you. Though we are scattered all over the world, we keep in touch with everyone daily so you’ll never feel isolated or alone.
We’re interested in your growth. Your career opportunities are limitless. Start in one role, work hard, learn, and we will be more than happy to help you advance in your career.
We are actively looking to hire a qualified candidate to help grow and improve customer success. The Customer Service Agent position is designed to help new and existing clients by producing seamless and professional customer service.
- 1-2 Years experience as a customer service agent in the contact center/BPO industry
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicate with customers through online portals/systems
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Serve as a product expert to support customer needs
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Provide amazing customer service!
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Fluent in Bahasa, both written and spoken.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Has working knowledge of various online communication tools used in e-commerce businesses and SaaS platforms
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Support
- Experience in handling E-commerce/Saas businesses is a plus
- Experience working remotely is a plus
- Have handled customer support needs of US/UK clients
- Has great problem-solving skills
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Open to working in shifts
- Has a conducive remote working environment
- Has a stable internet connection, hardware, and power – with backups in case of outages
- Amazing personality!
- 8gb RAM and Core i3 above or equivalent processor (required)
- Stable internet connection - 15 +mbps
- Has a stable internet connection, hardware and power – with backups in case of outages
- Remote (Work from Home) setup
- Paid time off (Annual leave) and Sick Leave
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Online/virtual Upskill and Knowledge sharing sessions
- Online / Virtual social events daily (Fitness Class, dance class, Coffee breaks, Karaoke and Café Friyay)
- Health Stipend
Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org