Project Coordinator's responsibility is to work closely with project team members, managers and leads to help deliver major organisational projects efficiently.
- Assisting and supporting the project manager.
- Designing and controlling the project schedule.
- Preparing presentations to update senior management on the project’s progress and showcase the project’s value.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities.
- Looking for ways to increase the project’s profitability and reduce expenses where possible.
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
- Providing administrative support.
- Organising project team meetings and recording minutes.
- Liaising with clients to determine the project’s objectives.