As a Web Developer at Agicent, you are going to perform following roles utilizing full stack technologies like PHP, Laravel, MySQL, AWS, Js, HTML and performance and testing tools.
• Involved in Architecture, Coding & implementation, and troubleshooting for web projects in both front and backend, that include web apps, APIs, mobile web, cross platform apps using web technologies, testing, and deployment.
• Understanding and gathering project requirements, feasibility study, project planning with PM, creating PoCs and full projects.
• Getting involved in DB design, and also wireframing. Implementing core code and also various SDKs.
• Researching and implementing technical solutions to complex issues, troubleshooting when needed.
• Ensures right documentation and knowledge base is being created and maintained.
• Coordination with the mobile apps and design team.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Minimum 6 months to 2 years experience enriched with real world projects.
• Expertise in following skills php, laravel, mvc, HTML, CSS
• Experience with mockup and UI prototyping tools, testing tools, performance analysis tools.
• Understanding of web security practices, hosting practices.
• A good business level written and verbal English communication is a must.
Mobile App Development Company | Best App Development Service